Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Party Time!


That's right, ladies and gents. I am hosting a party at my apartment this Saturday. Woot woot! :)

I've never done this before. It's just my housewarming party that I invited a few people to. My circle of friends is small, but I figured why not mix in the people I play sports with my friends from university and some from work. Maybe throwing parties is part of growing up (?). Who knows. I am kinda excited.

I went to Black's today to print up a couple of pictures I am decorating my bare walls with. I love photo's. I don't think I appreciate paintings quite as much. I wish I had a better eye for photography. I should actually sort my pictures instead of just taking a million of them and uploading them to my computer.

Anyway, I also got some booze. A bottle of white wine, red wine, and some Absolute Peach Vodka. Yumm. Might need to get a game or two. It will be a potluck, so food is taken care of. I just bought some chips and juices to mix drinks with. Man, the party planning takes work!

This is should be fun. Now I need to come up with a cool playlist. Can't have people listening to my Celine Dion and Sarah McLachlan collection, now can we?

I have a date tomorrow night with the Nurse. We've gone out a few times and though I don't sense any chemistry, I like hanging out with him, so I'll just go with that. We're going rock climbing. Should be fun. I get to stare at his ass when he's up at the top, and he gets to stare at mine. It's a win-win situation ;)

Now to clean up! I have these 2 songs on repeat as I clean. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Andy said...

I am pretty sure that when you rock.climb, the butt is not the only thing you can see in a guy. Been there, done that. Or done worse, I don't know.

Good luck with the party!

Valley Girl said...

Good luck, sweetie! Throwing parties is mucho fun. Remember, 1 bottle = 2 people (or, if your friends are like me, have a bottle handy for each person). Cheers!

Des said...

Andy - Thanks. Yea, the butt is definitely not the only thing I see. But it was good times. Time to work on those forearms...

Valley girl - I just went out and bought some booze! Yumm... Peach Schnaps :)

Des said...

Andy - Thanks. Yea, the butt is definitely not the only thing I see. But it was good times. Time to work on those forearms...

Valley girl - I just went out and bought some more booze! Yumm... Peach Schnaps :)